About Me

Arkansas
My name is Tritia. I'm a mom to four beautiful little boys. Married to my very best friend, David. I enjoy watching my boys in sports, hanging with my friends, and decorating.

Monday, August 10, 2009

kitchen update!




Ok, this is totally the forgotten blog. That's what happens when you take off for a WONDERFUL Ca vacation, and all your computer time is spent on Face Book.

I'll get some vacation pics posted soon. For now, here's some quick pics of the new paint job the kitchen got this weekend. I'll miss the red. But, I think it lightens the space. Makes the cabinets MUCH more tolerable (still not a fan of builder honey oak..blech) I may be able to get another...oh, 2 months out of the kitchen before I'm demanding more changes. Sooner or later, those cabinets WILL be painted :) I was also starting to feel the red was kind of dated. Not a single kitchen picture I've clipped in the last year has red walls. So, I think like always..my taste is changing.
Still trying to figure out tops of cabs. If we paint, we'll beef up the molding so I won't have to feel compelled to put dust collectors up there.















No comments:

Post a Comment