About Me

Arkansas
My name is Tritia. I'm a mom to four beautiful little boys. Married to my very best friend, David. I enjoy watching my boys in sports, hanging with my friends, and decorating.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wicker facelift

My craigslist wicker from two yrs ago hasn't done so well. Hmm, maybe because it's kept out year round? And the wind here is so wicked, it's bounced off the patio into the fence at least once a wk :(

Thought it was time to change it up a bit. Decided to paint the two chairs and settee (ok, can I just say love seat? Cause I'd never really say settee in real life)
black. Bought some new cushions at Kohls, as well. I've yet to find a cushion that works for the....settee. I may just toss that puppy to the side of the yard, because Bodie has taken a liking to the arm. I did paint it, but it's a little cramped on the patio with the picnic table we inherited from some friends. Also being painted and will be revealed at a later date. Who ever suggested red...GRRRRR!!!! I think Asher and I are on coat THREE.

So, here's some before and after of one of my little chairs, and the side table.
I even painted some little flowers on the top of the table, cause I'm a dork like that :)

before


after

No comments:

Post a Comment