About Me

Arkansas
My name is Tritia. I'm a mom to four beautiful little boys. Married to my very best friend, David. I enjoy watching my boys in sports, hanging with my friends, and decorating.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

2010 Christmas mantel...working with what I have!



Every year I say I'm going to do all white candles on the mantel. Maybe throw in some silver and glass. But one things leads to another and I end up with just the sad garland. I really didn't want to spend the money this year on extra Christmas decor, so I just used what I had. Took the apothecary jars off the sofa table. Left the shells in, just to mix it up a bit. Took the balls from a tragic Christmas ball wreath I made last season. Dug out some mason jars, votives, and no..I didn't have Epsom salt laying around. So, a quick trip to the store was needed.
I don't feel completely "done" with it. But, I know I'll never get around to doing anything else. So, it'll have to do.








2 comments:

  1. Very sweet, I really like the mix of ornaments and shells they have such a nice contrast. Your stockings are beautiful.

    Merry Christmas,

    Cha Cha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so nice. I love your mix of elements ... the seashells with the ornaments, especially! Love your bell jar, turned hurricane, filled with snow, too! *Becca*

    ReplyDelete