About Me

Arkansas
My name is Tritia. I'm a mom to four beautiful little boys. Married to my very best friend, David. I enjoy watching my boys in sports, hanging with my friends, and decorating.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gettin' our decorating on!

And now that I've finally worked out some of the glitches on this blog, I'm going to once AGAIN..try to get back here and update more often.
Wanted to start it off with a few pics of our holiday decorating.

 This was Kyle's year to do the angel.



 Wish I knew what the little guy was laughing about.
 Taking a break for some popcorn and juice (and a little football on the tube)
 Yes, I know I have a few here in short sleeves, and one completely sleeveless. It's bitter cold outside, but the inside is pretty toasty.
Our pretty little tree in all it's glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment