About Me

Arkansas
My name is Tritia. I'm a mom to four beautiful little boys. Married to my very best friend, David. I enjoy watching my boys in sports, hanging with my friends, and decorating.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to MEEEEEE!!

Ok, that was back in Feb..but this was the wonderful gift from my sweet sis. And it's finally up!!! I can't believe I finally broke David down enough to give it a go.
He's the bestest EVER about my little projects. But, I think this one intimated him just a bit. Part of it, was tackling moving the electrical. Which I will say, he made it through like the champ he is.
The other hesitation, was his pure dislike for this sparkling wonder. As IF, right????
Then there's the fact it came in a box..looking like this

And then once half way through installing, we had this


See any resemblance??
But, I'm happy to report I think he's in like. I'm in LOVE!!! For the first couple hours, he just walked around with a funny grin on his face. And finally admitted that it's not as bad as he thought it would be. Whoo hooo!!!!


Curtains coming shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment