About Me

Arkansas
My name is Tritia. I'm a mom to four beautiful little boys. Married to my very best friend, David. I enjoy watching my boys in sports, hanging with my friends, and decorating.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's not easy being green...

But according to boys 7 and 9, it's not a bad color for a bedroom! :)

We did a little "While you were out" make over for Micah and Asher last Tuesday. David took the day off to help get this done. Dumped the kiddos at school, and off to the paint store, Wal-mart and Lowes we went.

We still need to get an armoire in there painted, and some shelves on the other side of the room. But, they were over the moon excited with what we did. They had NO clue!!! Their reaction was priceless. And it's been a week, and we're STILL getting hugs and thank yous! :)


Before..western room.


After...went for a sports/non theme room. Meaning, anything you want to put up on the walls...goes!
The night before, we decided we'd try to squeeze a little desk in there. And I'm so glad we did. It was the hit of the room. As was the fun little red stool I picked up at a local flea market.
And I added a little rug in there a few days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment