About Me

Arkansas
My name is Tritia. I'm a mom to four beautiful little boys. Married to my very best friend, David. I enjoy watching my boys in sports, hanging with my friends, and decorating.

Monday, July 25, 2011

smoke

Is the new, lovely color that has found it's way onto my lower kitchen cabinets. I was never totally feeling the taupe. Always just looked like my lower cabs were dirty. Of course, now it looks like my dishwasher is dirty. Just that ugly staining that kind of dishwasher gets as it ages. We'll deal with it for a few months, then hubby has promised me a new one! :)

I had some reservations repainting what I'd just paid a guy to do for me a little over a year ago. But, I've been obsessed with the idea of going blue/gray long before I did the taupe. I played it safe, and it didn't pay off. I'm happy now. Least until the color scheme completely changes in my house again :)





                                                    Benjamin Moore Baby Fawn
Benjamin Moore Smoke

2 comments: