About Me

Arkansas
My name is Tritia. I'm a mom to four beautiful little boys. Married to my very best friend, David. I enjoy watching my boys in sports, hanging with my friends, and decorating.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

BFF


I have some very dear friends, there's no question about it. I got some sweets and balloons from one on my birthday this yr. Out for a surprise dinner with a couple others.

But, Kyle and Ethan D's relationship takes the cake. Kyle informed me today that he went to detention. Before I could get out "what did you do????", he quickly informed he it was ETHAN who got in trouble (chattin' in the hall again :) ) He only went in to keep him company. He missed his recess, and let the detention teacher and everyone else think he was sent there for a punishment. When he really just wanted to be near his friend. Now really, how sweet is that??

No comments:

Post a Comment