About Me

Arkansas
My name is Tritia. I'm a mom to four beautiful little boys. Married to my very best friend, David. I enjoy watching my boys in sports, hanging with my friends, and decorating.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

talent show..my poor dad!

Kyle and his best bud Ethan D are taking part in the talent show this wk. I'm going to post the rehearsal, because I will most likely not make it to the real deal on Friday. (due to being out of town with Ethan).
I'm hoping I can get someone to video it for me, if not. I at least have this to haunt Kyle with for the rest of his life :)
This was a rough practice, and they didn't remember a few steps. And have changed the end a bit. This is my super quiet, JOCK. Not goofball that he portrays here. He's been cracking us up with all his expressions, and endless pratice in the mirror. My parents have NO clue he's doing this, and my dad will likely walk out 5 shades of red, lol. Yes, they're going, but believe he's doing a poetic reading of Shakespere or something, hehehe.

don't forget to pause music on my playlist!!!

Talent show

No comments:

Post a Comment