About Me

Arkansas
My name is Tritia. I'm a mom to four beautiful little boys. Married to my very best friend, David. I enjoy watching my boys in sports, hanging with my friends, and decorating.

Monday, March 16, 2009

t-ball


After years of growing up on a baseball field, watching his big brothers. It's FINALLY my little Asher buns turn to play baseball !!!! Last wk was his little meet and greet deal. It was dark, so we didn't get any pics. Even though while leaving the house, he was yelling "don't forget the camera!!" :) He looks so little, and cute out there. All the other kids are bouncing around, yelling, being kind of obnoxious (ok, just being kids) And my sweetie is just taking it all in. he's the youngest, and one of the smallest guys out there. Most of them are 6 and in kindy. A few in 1st grade. My baby JUST turned 5 last wk !!! He made the April 1st cut off by just a few wks.
I was excited about all the others playing for the first time. But, for some reason...watching him out there brought tears to my eyes. Maybe because he's sooo excited. Or maybe because he's officially my last t-baller :(







Only in Arkansas do the other playesr show up to practice in Camo, lol.
















No comments:

Post a Comment