About Me

Arkansas
My name is Tritia. I'm a mom to four beautiful little boys. Married to my very best friend, David. I enjoy watching my boys in sports, hanging with my friends, and decorating.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Painted pottery


I never gave much thought to the whole paint your own pottery deal. Until a good friend opened her shop a few wks ago. I've been painting things for display, as well as light switch covers to sell. Now, I'm not the artsy one in the family. Leave that to my sister. But it's been fun. And pretty therapeutic :)








Bird and Egg :) This is the plate my sister thought was a snowman worshipping the sun!. (yea, I sent a pic to her phone, and she had it turned upside down!!) Mindy said there's someone almost every day talking about my chicken. I was in one day when some old dude who runs a shop across the street came in. Saying he'd seen it through the window for wks, and it just "summed it all up". No clue what that meant... But he said he loved it!

Asher's hand, turned into an octopus!


Yep, it's another chicken!


All the little leaves, and flowers were Asher's finger prints.



A friend of Mindy's had a baby, so I did this little plate for display. She'll get it eventually.
:)



There seems to be some discussion that I'm not over my "chicken phase". Hmm...maybe I'm not :)



Light switch covers



I just glued the tag alongs on this one before I took a pic. So, couldn't prop it up.











No comments:

Post a Comment